Monday, June 15, 2009

My Booth at Quilt Market

This photo was taken by my friend, Jamie Kalvestran, from Scrap Bags. She stopped by when I was out--which couldn't have been much, since I was there alone! Anyway, you are seeing the cover quilt from my Appli-curves book. Isn't it great!?! I love that quilt! The fabrics are from Starr Designs, some other great friends of mine. They are hand-dyed from one of their fat-quarter bundles.

Of interest, is that I just "crossed over" from Wordpress. That means I moved my blog to Blogger from another site: Wordpress. I can get way cuter backgrounds with Blogger, so I moved. I couldn't import all my posts individually, so I have one long post which is all the posts I had from my old blog. I hope you like the new look! I think I'm going to love being able to change my backgrounds so easily!
Later,
Elaine
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Hello Elaine, I bought your book and LOVED it! But the disk was broken. I contacted the publisher but they did not reply. Can you do anything to help me get the disk replaced? Thanks!
    Kim Baxley dkvision at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elaine, I bought your book and loved it! But the cd was broken. I contacted the publisher to see if they would replace it but they didn't reply to my email. I was wondering if you can do anything to help me get a new disk. Thanks! I am having trouble posting to this. Sorry if you get this more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Dkvision. Thanks for buying the book. Yes, it is a great technique. I know you are having troubles sending to me, and I am having troubles replying. I want to email you directly, but I don't have your email (it gives me a reply to the blog!). I guess we need to use the blog (i'm sort of new at this whole blog thing!)
    Anyway, please call the company. They have an "800" number, so it won't cost anything. I had nothing to do with the CD's and don't even have any to send to you. I can only order the books for resell. The number is 1-800-289-0963. You are not the first person to have this problem and they have taken care of others. If they give you the "run around" let me know, but please email me directly so I can correspond with you. My email is "elaine@thequiltedcloset.com". Please let me know how it works out. Elaine

    ReplyDelete